// Strawberry Cupcake


Hello World! Im Sunshine and im 100 years young from Saturn. Replace this nonsense intro (Y)


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary



Put your Cbox here. Make sure the correct measure of the width of your Cbox.


Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
EOS CANDY GREEN
martes, 21 de mayo de 2013 | 15:31 | 0 Sweet Cupcake

EOS CANDY GREEN
Comfort: 4'5/5
Color: 5/5
Size: 5/5
El color es mucho mejor de lo que imagine , no se porque pero me costo un poco acostumbrarme ha ellas , pero ya a los 15 minutos me acomode , realmente me parecen perfectas . Me alegro mucho de haberlas comprado.
(purchased from MapleLens)




EOS CANDY GREEN
Comfort: 4'5 / 5
Color: 5/5
Size: 5/5
The color is much better than I imagined, but I do not know why some getting used but after 15 minutes I really look perfect. I Hablerlas Glad purchased.
(Purchased from MapleLens)

Photo :






Etiquetas: , , , , , , , ,